VoIPster Communications’ customers, partners and vendors may open tickets for support and/or assistance using any of the following methods. All requests for support and/or assistance with services provided by VoIPster Communications MUST be made using the methods described below by an approved contact listed on the associated account for which support and/or assistance is requested. Security requirements prohibit all VoIPster Communications’ team members from responding to any and all requests initiated using methods other than those described above or by unauthorized individuals, without exception.
- Visiting http://support.voipster.org with your web browser. (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, PREFERRED METHOD)
- Telephone by dialing +1-844-991-VoIP (8647) or +1.502-991-VoIP (8647) for international callers and following the prompts.
- Messages e-mailed to email@example.com will automatically generate a ticket.
Each method of submitting a ticket for support and/or assistance will generate a random number (known as your “Ticket Number”). You will receive an automatically generated response to the e-mail address you provide advising you of this number. This number is unique to your case. Please be advised you MUST provide this number when making any inquiry or request concerning your case. If you do not receive an automatically generated response to the e-mail address you provided, please check your SPAM filter for messages sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, the e-mail address of our Support Team. A confirmation is sent for EVERY successfully opened request. If you do not receive this message, your request was not opened successfully and as a result, we will not be able to provide support or assistance without this record.
Effective July 1, 2015 VoIPster Communications’ Network Operations Center operational hours will be 09:00am – 10:pm Eastern Time, Monday – Friday. Emergency Support will be provided by on-call personnel after hours and on holidays.
Tickets opened by phone, e-mail or web portal during regular operational hours (unless opened after 08:00pm Eastern time) will remain eligible for a 2 hour SLA (Service Level Agreement). Tickets submitted via e-mail are subject to SPAM filtering. Tickets filtered as SPAM are reviewed on a regular basis throughout normal operational hours. However, tickets filtered as SPAM are not eligible for a 2 hour SLA. Non-emergency tickets opened outside of normal operational hours as described above are subject to a 2 hour SLA which starts the next business day.
Emergency Tickets MUST be opened using the Support Center web portal. If you have previously registered, or think you may have registered, you can login accordingly at support.voipster.org. If you have previously registered, or think you may have registered you can login accordingly at support.voipster.org. If you forgot your password, click “Sign In.” Then a prompt will show below the sign in button that says “Forgot My Password.” Follow those instructions accordingly.
If you have not registered, use the directions below to create a username and password:
- Visiting http://support.voipster.org with your web browser.
- Once here, click on “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- If you are registered and know your username (usually your e-mail address) and password log in here.
- If you are not sure of your credentials, in the middle of the screen, click on “Create an Account.”
- From here add the contact information accordingly. Click “Register.”
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Once you are registered, click on the link in the email, and confirm.
- Click the “Open a New Ticket” button.
- Complete the form. BE SURE TO PROVIDE VALID CONTACT INFORMATION and be as descriptive about the issue as possible.
- Be sure to set the “Priority Level” according to the needs of your situation.
- Click the”Create Ticket” button to submit your ticket.
“Low” priority tickets are for feature requests, feedback and other service non-specific requests. They are subject to a 48 hour SLA.
“Normal” priority tickets are tickets are intended for service specific requests of a neutral nature. They are subject to a 2 hour SLA.
“High” priority tickets are tickets are intended for service specific requests of a critical nature. They are subject to a 1 hour SLA.
“Emergency” priority tickets are subject to a 15 minute SLA. Please be aware that emergency tickets opened for issues not critically impacting availability and/or reliability of services (as determined at the discretion of VoIPster Communications) will be assessed a minimum $150.00 charge.